the dirt on the details...
- trips depart daily at 8am
- Grade: 2 - 3 EASY - INTERMEDIATE options
- Price: $299 per person. All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Duration: 8 hours (riding time is 1-5 hours depending on how much you'd like to do.
- We pick up and drop off from any Rotorua accommodation
- Riding snacks included
- Gourmet lunch included
- Soak in natural hot springs included
- Bike, helmet included. Just bring covered shoes, a backpack, a rain jacket and an extra clothing layer, and swimwear.
If there’s a more beautiful forest in the world, we’re yet to see it. Our Whirinaki forest adventure ride follows an undulating, easy loop trail through ancient native podocarp forest, lined with mosses and ferns. It’s a sight to behold, you’ll have it all to yourself, and the riding is absolutely spectacular! We’ll end the day with a soak in natural hot pools in a secret spot surrounded by native bush. If there’s one thing you do here in the North Island for a day, make sure it’s this! This fully guided trip includes: full transportation, delicious lunch and riding snacks, hot springs and a top notch full suspension bike & helmet.
Book this trip now
Reserve your spot on this trip now, and pay on pick up at the start of the tour. CALL US on our toll free number 0800 TRAILS (0800 872457) or reserve your spot(s) below.