With over 150 kilometres of trails in Rotorua, the Whakarewarewa forest has something for everyone.
The dirt on the details...
- Trips depart daily at 8.00am or 1pm
- Grade: 2 - EASY (More difficult rides available)
- Price: $199 per person. All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Duration: 4 hours
- We pick up and drop off door to door from any Rotorua accommodation
- Riding snacks included
- Bike & helmet included. Just bring covered shoes and an extra layer.
Ride the smooth easy lines through stunning trees ferns on “The Dipper”, a scoot through the tall redwoods trees on the “Dragon’s Tail”, or push yourself a little on the exhilarating “Billy T” that winds its way through the backcountry - it’s up to you! This half day outing with expert guides includes: pick up and drop off from your hotel, refreshing mid-ride snacks, a top notch full suspension bike & helmet.
Book this trip now
Reserve your spot on this trip now, and pay on pick up at the start of the tour. CALL US on our toll free number 0800 TRAILS (0800 872457) or reserve your spot(s) below.
Life is better on two wheels
(Note - the following Department of Conservation trails are not included in our Redwoods rides: Te Tihi O Tawa Track, Tuhoto Ariki Track, Hatupatu Track, Tangaroamihi Track)