We take the stress out of everything. Come with our relaxed guides who are here to ensure that you have a great time on your bike. Whether you would like to come on a day trip in Rotorua's Redwood Forest, or explore the amazing trails of the Central North Island, we are here to help.
We offer anything from single day coaching to fully guided multi-day trips where all you need to do is show up in Rotorua. From there everything from your food, to what trails will best suit you, to where you will be staying.
Our patient guides will provide valuable local knowledge about what is best to ride in all conditions, and give you helpful tips along the way.
While you are here, have a look around. If you have any questions or would like us to put something special together just for you, get in touch today!
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR guided TOURs
- Have an experienced local guide show you around the Central North Island.
- Opportunities for other activities like rafting, hiking, quad biking, zip lining.
- Visiting forests that are over 1000 years old.
- Riding the Redwoods in Rotorua.
- Takes the hassle out of traveling.
- Refreshments waiting for you at the end of super fun trails.
- A 1:6 guide ratio allows flexibility.
- Experience New Zealand's Taupo Volcanic Zone. Hot Pools!
New Zealand Mountain Biking strives to showcase the best mountain biking of the North Island. New Zealand Mountain Biking will provide visitors with knowledgeable local guides that can provide a unique and exciting experience of New Zealand and its mountain biking trails. With small groups, we can cater for everyone.
How New Zealand Mountain Biking Came About
New Zealand Mountain Biking is the brainchild of Jamie Garrod who is an Outdoor enthusiast and professional who has run trips in NZ, USA, and Antarctica. After multiple trips around the USA seeking the best mountain biking trails and the nightmare of figuring out where trailheads are, which way to ride loops and trying to figure out if the trail everyone raves about really is the best, he designed this guided trip to take the headache out of your mountain biking holiday.